Interviews conducted in Australia
(includes testimonies in the process of being integrated into the Visual History Archive)
- Sarah Warby
- Educational Programming (IWitness, Teacher Education)
- 2013: Participated in The Australian Association for the Teaching of English and the Australian Literacy Educators' Association Conference in Brisbane.
- August 2012: Two IWitness teacher workshops (Melbourne and Sydney).
Conferences and Workshops
- 2015: Australia consultant Sarah Warby presents IWitness at Knox Grammar School's Practicing Positive Eductaion conference in Sydney.
Additional work in Australia
- Educational Work/IWitness
- 2013: As part of the Australia Access Project, post-pilot, follow-up training focused on IWitness integration into the new Australian National Curriculum.
- 2009-present: Developed a partnership with Educational Services Australia, a ministerial company aligned with the ministry of education to investigate the feasibility of integrating IWitness with the new Australian National Curriculum. The project includes training workshops and classroom pilots.