Interviews conducted in Slovakia
(includes testimonies in the process of being integrated into the Visual History Archive)
- 2017: Educators from Visegrad countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Hungary) met to discuss USC Shoah Foundation’s IWalk and IWitness activities
- 2014: Born in the City that Became Auschwitz online exhibit translated into over 10 languages including French, English, Italian, Russian, Slovak, Hungarian, Spanish, Polish, Czech, German, Chinese and Arabic.
- 2011: USC Shoah Foundation organized a seminar on using testimony in education for Slovak teachers at the Malach Center in Prague.
- 2011: USC Shoah Foundation participated in a teacher-training seminar in Komárno.
- 2010: USC Shoah Foundation, in cooperation with the Holocaust Documentation Center in Bratislava, Slovakia, conducted regional teacher training seminars entitled "Using Video Testimony in Education" in Kosice, Presov, and Nitra.
- 2009: USC Shoah Foundation participated in a teacher-training seminar held in cooperation with the DSH (Holocaust Documentation Center) in Spisska Nova Ves.
- 2008: USC Shoah Foundation participated in Using Video Testimony in Education – a seminar organized by the DSH (Holocaust Documentation Center) of Bratislava.
Conferences and Workshops
- 2011: Holocaust Research and Education in Central Europe, an international conference organized by the Holocaust Documentation Center in Bratislava.
- 2007: Holocaust as a Historical and Moral Problem in the Past and Today, the international conference in Mojmirovce.