Watch subtitled clips from the Archive
Our pedagogical approach and methodology
- is deeply rooted in the constructivist theory of learning
- focuses on the ways testimony-based education can enhance media literacy, critical thinking, and global awareness
- incorporates highlighting contemporary issues of prejudice, racism, and personal responsibility through the use of video testimonies
- is tailored for use within the interactive online learning environment of 21st century students
- provides historical context and a frame of time and space to the events described in individual lessons
- has been developed at the intersection of Holocaust education and multi-literacies
Read more on the Use of Visual History Tesimonies in Education by downloading Visual History Archive in Practice.
To view some of the educational materials created by the Institute's international partners, please visit one of the foreign-language portals by clicking on a link below.