|What:||Master Teacher Follow-Up Workshop, Class of 2011|
|When:||July 30, 2012
July 31, 2012
USC Shoah Foundation Institute
The Institute has organized a two-day, follow-up workshop for graduates of the 2011 "Teaching with Testimony" workshop of the Master Teacher Program.
The 17 Master Teachers will reunite at the Institute to...
- address program-related issues together in a congenial, peer-to-peer setting
- present the testimony-based classroom lessons they developed and piloted during the academic year
- consider strategies to use IWitness, the Institute's new Internet resource for teachers of students 13 and over
- receive information about opportunities for Master Teachers
- earn 12 graduate-level, continuing education credits from the USC Rossier School of Education