If you have an iCloud account set up in iCal, you can choose to add the subscribed calendar to that account. You can then view the subscribed calendar in iCal as well as in the Calendar app on your iOS 5 or later devices that have been configured for iCloud. This works without having to resubscribe to the calendar.
- In iCal, choose Calendar > Subscribe.
- Enter the web address (http://sfi.usc.edu/events/feed/ical) and then click Subscribe.
- Type a name for the calendar in the Name field and choose a calendar color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- If you have an iCloud account, choose whether you want the calendar to be located only on your Mac or on your iCloud account. If you want to view a subscription calendar in iCal and in the Calendar app on devices with iOS 5 or later without resubscribing to the calendar, choose your iCloud account.
- If you want to receive any reminders or attachments, or hear any alarms associated with the calendar, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- If you want iCal to update your copy of this calendar when changes to it are published on the Internet, choose the update frequency from the “Auto- refresh” pop-up menu.
- Click OK.
Instructions for Microsoft Outlook
Instructions for Google Calendar
Calendar URL: http://sfi.usc.edu/events/feed/ical