Leading Change Through Testimony
Annual Fund donations provide flexible funding to support the Institute’s day-to-day operations and ability to achieve new levels of excellence.
Annual fund donors make an invaluable impact on USC Shoah Foundation by:
- Sustaining and expanding the Institute’s testimony-based educational programs;
- Expanding professional development opportunities for educators, including webinars and workshops;
- Supporting the collection of additional genocide survivor testimonies from around the world;
- Funding testimony-based research at the Center for Advanced Genocide Research; and
- Making possible the recruitment of world-class genocide scholars and researchers through Institute fellowships.
Leadership Annual Fund Donors fuel the immediate impact and success of groundbreaking initiatives that support every student, educator, researcher, survivor and friend engaged with the Institute’s work. Leadership donations begin at $1,000 and empower the Institute to say “yes” to innovative programs, research and hands-on learning opportunities for students and educators around the globe.
Whether you are making your first gift or you are a long-time leadership donor, your gift makes a direct impact in building, sustaining and transforming the Institute’s leadership in testimony-based education and research. Thank you!
We would love to connect with you! USC Shoah Foundation’s Annual Fund team is here to help you as you enter your philanthropic relationship with the Institute. If you are interested in visiting the Institute for a tour or wish to learn more about our work, please click here to share your information and preferences. Otherwise, feel free to contact the team directly at:
Office of Advancement