Echoes & Reflections Launches New Look and Enhanced Website
Echoes & Reflections users may have gotten a surprise if they visited its website this morning: the debut of Echoes & Reflections’ new look and feel and enhanced website, offering expanded features with the same dedication to empowering teachers and students.
Echoes & Reflections is the premiere source for Holocaust educational materials and professional development, empowering teachers and students with insight needed to question the past and the foresight to impact the future. Since 2005, this unparalleled partnership program of three world leaders in education: the Anti-Defamation League, USC Shoah Foundation, and Yad Vashem, has provided more than 1,500 programs, reaching more than 40,000 teachers, with a potential impact to 4.2 million students.
Visitors will find exciting ways to prepare, teach, and connect with Echoes & Reflections with expanded features throughout, including:
- Easy access to a range of in-person and online professional development programs for teachers to build knowledge, capacity, and practice,
- Fully immersive Digital Lesson Plans filled with downloadable and printable elements,
- Educator Video Toolbox to provide historical context on areas such as the Ghettos, The Final Solution, Resistance,
- Answers to Students’ Toughest Questions to support teachers in classroom instruction,
- Searchable blog archived by key topics like Antisemitism, Current Events, Literature, and
- Hundreds of primary source materials, audiovisual testimonies and content from USC IWitness platform.